Malaysia My Second Home (MM2H) Programme
Malaysia My Second Home (MM2H) 马来西亚第二家园
Malaysia My Second Home (MM2H) Programme is a special programme promoted by the Government of Malaysia to allow foreigners to obtain a five (5) years (renewable) social visit pass to stay in Malaysia.
我的马来西亚第二家园计划是㇐项由马来西亚政府大力推动与 支持的㇐项特别计划,让符合特定条件的外籍人士获得有效期 限为 5 年 (并可更新)的多次入境社交签证,以便长期居留在 马来西亚。
Why MM2H 为什么选择马来西亚第二家园计划?
- Open to citizens of all countries recognised by Malaysia regardless of race, religion, gender or age;
- Principal applicants are allowed to bring their spouses, unmarried children below the age of 21 and the parents above the age of 60 as dependants;
- No residence requirements (no minimum days required to stay in Malaysia);
- Over 42,000 applicants from around the world.
- 开放给所有受马来西亚承认的国家公民,且不受种族、宗 教、性别或年龄限制;
- 申请者被允许携带其配偶及21岁以下未婚子女以及60岁以 上的父母入境;
- 超过 42,000 来自世界各国的马来西亚第二家园计划参与 者。 `
Why Malaysia 为什么选择马来西亚?
- World-class healthcare standard with a large number of professional training in world-renowned institutions;
- International school with international syllabus and well connected with universities around the world;
- Multicultural living environment;
- Chinese is also widely used other than English;
- Tropicana climate with no natural disasters and stable politic and economic;
- Participant allow to purchase real estate;
- High quality of living environment with low cost of living.
- 世界级医疗设备及拥有数量众多在世界知名机构专业培训 的医护人员;
WHY ShineWing TY TEOH 为什么选择信永中和迪威?
ShineWing TY TEOH is a leading regional chartered accountants, tax, transfer pricing, valuation and consulting group with office presences in Malaysia to provide a diverse spectrum of business solutions and consulting services to public listed companies, Fortune 500 companies, multi-national corporations, local small and medium companies representing a cross section of major industries.
信永中和迪威是㇐所领先的区域会计事务所, 在马来西亚设有办事处,为上市企业,财富 500 强企业,跨国企业及中小型企业 提供多种业务解决方案与服务包括会计,税务与商业咨询。
WHAT WE OFFER 我们的专业服务
MM2H REQUIREMENT (UPON APPLICATION）
- Signed agreement with MM2H authorised agent
- Applicants are required to show proof of liquid assets worth of minimum RM350,000
- Applicants are required to show proof of liquid assets worth of minimum RM500,000
- Offshore income of RM10,000 per month or annual income of RM120,000
- For those who have retired, they are required to show proof of receiving pension from government RM10,000 per month.
MM2H REQUIREMENT (UPON APPROVAL）
- Open a fixed deposit account of RM150,000
- Proof of receiving pension from government RM10,000 per month
- Open a fixed deposit account of RM300,000
- Maintain a minimum balance of RM100,000 from second year onwards and throughout stay in Malaysia under this programme
- Maintain a minimum balance of RM150,000 from second year onwards and throughout stay in Malaysia under this programme
MM2H PROGRAMME STATISTIC
2002 to 2018 （Top 10）
People’s Republic of Bangladesh
Republic of Korea
Islamic Republic of Iran
Republic of Singapore
Republic of China (Taiwan)
Islamic Republic of Pakistan
Republic of India